10/9/09

Goddammit, world.

Ok. So I know I'm coming off a week or two of bitterness and hatred toward pretty much everyone and everything out there. And I know that thinking happy thoughts and doing happy things is way better than sitting in my house telling the vacuum of the interwebs how much I hate everything. So, let me preface this by saying that I have spent the vast majority of the past week actually interacting with people, enjoying myself, and not being a jaded shut-in.

But there are just two last things that I need to share with everyone.

First, there's this:



This is what my Facebook ads look like. Really, Facebook? Do you need to be so obvious? And why would I want to meet a single dad?

Second, there's the letter I just got from Bank of America. This is what it says:

Dear SALLY RINEHART:

Thank you for banking with Bank of America. We want you to know that due to the number of times you withdrew or transferred money from your Bank of America Regular Savings, we are converting your savings account to a checking account. Federal regulations and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and transfers a customer can make to a total of 6 during each monthly statement cycle from a Regular Savings by preauthorized or automatic transfers or telephone instruction. Our records show that you exceeded the limit more than 3 times in the past 12 monthly statement cycles.

And so on.

Basically, Bank of America thinks I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to use a bank and Facebook thinks that I'm a single loser. What the fuck, everyone?

No comments: