10/16/09

I wish there was a chance that this wasn't a scam.

I came across this article today and actually found myself wishing that it was not a huge lie. I don't usually give sketchy money-earning schemes more than a fleeting glance ... but I'm going to be broke really soon. So this one got something closer to a longing glance of remorse and shattered dreams.

Wouldn't it be awesome if this wasn't a horrible scam? What if I could actually sit in my house in my underwear and make a couple hundred bucks a day? And what if doing so wouldn't cause Bernie Madoff and Enron and Charles Ponzi to show up at my door with rubber bludgeons and bottles of shame to punish my broke ass for pathetically falling for such a hideous pyramid scheme of falsehood?

In any case, I need to find a way to make more money in a legitimate fashion. So that shit like this doesn't actually appeal to me.

1 comment:

Pippa Armbrester said...

Dude, this appeals to me and I have a job that I love. I mean, there's nothing like making $ without having to change out of your pajamas. Are we really sure it's a scam...?