9/26/10

The new apartment.

I had an awful nightmare last night in which something terribly wrong happened in our apartment. I don't remember exactly what it was - but in that (highly psychologically revealing) dream moment, what really horrified me was how behind I was on blogging. So, I decided to revisit the interwebz and start picking up the slack. Thanks, subconscious.

Anyway, our new apartment is super cute. Here are a few shots of the living room (that large furry object is our beast of a cat):





And here's my room (complete with a super awesome magnetic wall that required 12 coats of magnetic paint and is my pride and joy):





I'm glad we made more of a homemaking effort this time around - the pictures and painted walls make the place look a lot cozier than our somewhat blank previous apartment. Of course, everything took a little longer than expected because of one major obstacle ...







... but it's all finally coming together. We've had one cockroach encounter (it was the size of a hampster) and one plumbing mishap (the toilet flushes now), but all in all things are going well.

No comments: